The Incumbent of this position serves as an Attorney Adviser in the Office of Evaluations and Specialist Projects (ESP), reporting to the Deputy Assistant Inspector General for Evaluations and Special Projects (DAIG) in the Department of State, Office of Inspector General (OIG), under the leadership of Assistant Inspector General for Evaluations and Special Projects (AIG).Learn more about this agency
- Provides legal advice and services with respect to legislative, regulatory, and administration matters.
- Provides legal input on the development and structure of OIG investigations, evaluations, special reviews, special projects, and other ESP activities, including the scope of such work.
- Participates in OIG investigations, evaluations, special reviews, special projects, and other ESP activities, including drafting or reviewing reports for legal sufficiency.
- Deals with senior agency officials to resolve audit and inspection recommendations.
- Formulates and interpret ESP's policy in the audit and inspection programs and requirements.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/596897100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.