About the Position: This position is in the Defense Civilian Intelligence Personnel System (DCIPS). Employees occupying DCIPS positions are in the Excepted Service and must adhere to U.S. Code, Title 10, as well as Department of Defense Instruction 1400.25. This position is located at the 902D Military Intelligence Group, 310TH MI Battalion, Investigative Repository, Records Processing Division, Fort Meade, MD, 20755-5995.Learn more about this agency
- Responsible for the accession, storage, security, and disposition of intelligence, counterintelligence (CI), security investigations, operational files, and other records as directed by the organization.
- Review, analyze, or research requests for accreditation of File Procurement Accounts or File Procurement Officers from other federal agencies and joint services.
- Reviews material for accuracy, legality, and retention in accordance with Army regulations, the Privacy Act, and federal laws and statues.
- Manages and applies policies and procedures to safeguard National security intelligence, counterintelligence, operational and personnel security related information to prevent the compromise or loss of classified information/material.
- Perform reviews of requested sensitive paper or electronic intelligence, counterintelligence and personnel security dossiers.
Occasional travel - Performs occasional temporary duty travel 25% or less.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/596871900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.