This position is being recruited under 10 USC 1599f into the Cyber Excepted Service and does NOT convey eligibility to be converted to the Competitive Service. It has been identified as a position necessary to carry out and support the mission of the US Cyber Command.Learn more about this agency
It is in the Professional Work Category at the Senior Work Level within the CES Occupational Structure. It is located in the DISA OC/4ENO Directorate (FE335).
- Serving as a Global Service Desk call agent with technical expertise with software and applications.
- Analyzing and resolving a complete range of problems within the scope of the Global Service Desk operations.
- Referring operational problems and request requiring highly specialized expertise to the appropriate technical expert and/or Service Desk.
- Coordinating, executing, implementing, and maintaining requests pertaining to the installation and operation of customer application systems.
- Establishing and maintaining operation schedules.
- Providing advice and assistance to team members and troubleshooting the most complex problems in a manner that minimizes interruptions to the customers' business activities.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/596850600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.