Are you looking for a veterinary practice that can provide you an enjoyable life-work balance? Are you tired of working more than 40 hours every week and always being on call for emergencies? If you are passionate about veterinary medicine, enjoy being committed to your patients, but still want to enjoy your free time with a predictable and flexible schedule; a position in the Department of Defense, Global Veterinary Medical Practice may be just what you are looking for.Learn more about this agency
- Perform wellness appointments on a population of privately-owned animals and advise owners on proper immunizations and disease prevention.
- Examine animals, treat diseases and injuries, conduct surgeries.
- Collect body tissue, feces, blood, urine, and other body fluids for examination and diagnostic testing.
- Performs and interprets laboratory findings.
- Perform administrative duties such as maintaining legal medical health records.
- Issues health certificates.
- Provides direction and oversight to Animal Health Assistants with regards to veterinary nursing skills, veterinary medical standards, and animal care.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/596452600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.