The incumbent serves as an Information Technology Specialist and evaluates, manages the development, testing and implementation of a wide-range of Agile Information Technology (IT) projects. Performs technical analyses, report and feasibility studies, cost/benefit analyses, and serves as a liaison to internal customers. Leverages modern system development methods (DevSecOps, Agile) through all phases of system development.Learn more about this agency
The Technical Project Manager:
- Utilize Agile software development methodology including DevSecOps for managing IT projects spanning all system development life cycle phases from concept through system architecture, design, development, testing and deployment in accordance with federal cybersecurity and privacy laws, policies, technologies, and standard (e.g., FIPS 140-2 encryption) for securing sensitivity data, including personally identifiable information (PII) both a rest and in transit.
- Oversee, direct, and/or actively participate in new or modernization of web/cloud IT projects for a program office and/or agency-wide implementation and/or public distribution which includes – conducting feasibility studies, project planning, cost estimation, application requirements analysis, conceptual designs, data structure and definition, secure system architecture, design, deployment, testing, documentation, user training.
- Coordinate and assist in the resolution of IT project issues with stakeholders, sponsors, and project team, identify, document, and mitigate project risks, including the recommended mitigation plans, assign project tasks, communicate team priorities, and assist in the management of resources.
- Create and present briefings, reports, recommendations and plans to management and various audiences in the agency; facilitate project meetings with project teams, customers, sponsors, and stakeholders.
- Lead the design and development of advanced web applications, application programming interfaces (APIs) to adhere to OMB’s “Open Data” mandate and their deployment in Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud, Microsoft Azure cloud, Java/ASP, and SQL.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/596113600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.