This position is located in Multi-Family Housing (MFH) West Servicing Region, Field Operations Division, Deputy Director for Multi-Family Housing (MFH.) The MFH program provides executive leadership in administering and managing Rural Development's (RD's) nationwide Rural Rental Housing.Learn more about this agency
FIRST TIME FEDERAL EMPLOYEES SALARY IS SET AT THE STEP ONE LEVEL OF QUALIFED GRADE
- Serves as contact for routine loan servicing inquiries, actions, and problems. Answers inquiries from a variety of individuals or groups, e.g., developers, owners, management agents, tenants, State, local and other Federal Agencies, etc.
- Reviews and approves a variety of requests for routine servicing actions such as rental rate and utility allowance changes, use of reserve funds, use of special servicing market rents, transfers of rental assistance, etc.
- Assists higher graded specialists in processing a variety of special servicing actions such as workout plans, transfers, consolidations, reamortizations, debt settlements.
- Prepares preliminary analyses of less complex rehabilitation loan applications. Documents recommendations with regard to eligibility, adequate security, loan approval, etc.
- Works with a program specialist and/or supervisor in the development and implementation of an outreach and marketing program for the servicing area.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/596108600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.