You will serve as a SUPERVISORY INTERDISCIPLINARY in the Environmental Planning Department of NAVAL FACILITIES ENG COMMAND HAWAII.Learn more about this agency
A Cost-of-Living Allowance (COLA) of 10.28% will be added to the stated salary.
This interdisciplinary position will be filled as a Supervisory Natural Resources Management Specialist (0401), Supervisory Environmental Engineer (0819), or Supervisory Physical Scientist (1301).
- You will assign work to subordinate employees based on priorities, requirements, and employee capabilities to ensure work is performed and completed within established deadlines.
- You will direct investigations of environmental compliance to identify issues.
- You will interact with business line coordinators to support process improvement and community management.
- You will develop strategies and modification to reduce project impacts on natural resources.
- You will prepare environmental planning documents required by the National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) to support facility projects.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/596006700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.