THIS IS A NATIONAL GUARD TITLE 32 EXCEPTED SERVICE POSITION.
This National Guard position is for a Supervisory IT Specialist (Policy and Planning), Position Description Number D1580000 and is part of the WY Deputy Chief of Staff Information Management, National Guard.Learn more about this agency
This position serves as the chief of an information management division/branch as an IT Helpdesk and Mailroom supervisor responsible for managing multiple personnel and budgets. The organization provides support for the assigned portion of the command, control, communications and computers (C4) program.
(1) Plans, organizes, and directs the activities of the organization, ensuring that the advice and assistance provided complies with legal and regulatory requirements and meets customer needs.
(2) Exercises supervisory personnel management responsibilities.
(3) Represents the organization with a variety of state and functional area organizations.
(4) Develops goals and objectives that integrate division/branch and overall C4 program objectives.
(5) Establishes, develops, and maintains effective working relationships with National Guard Bureau and state personnel at all management levels.
** This is NOT an all-inclusive list of duties. **
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/595988100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.