You will serve as the Deputy Technical Director at the Naval Surface Warfare Center (NSWC) Corona Division.Learn more about this agency
- You will oversee the technical direction of the research, development, test, and evaluation programs.
- You will develop and analyze future warfighting research, development, test and evaluation concepts and capabilities.
- You will support the Commanding Officer in their role as the Department of Navy Technical Agent for metrology and calibration.
- You will support the Commanding Officer as Engineering Agent for the Fleet's Live, Virtual, and Constructive (LVC) global network architecture, operations, and maintenance.
- You will provide the technical leadership and oversight of the long term stewardship of the Division's Technical Capabilities.
- You will provide highly authoritative scientific and technical advice and guidance on data science and analytics supporting warfighting readiness.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/595912100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.