This position serves as a Supervisory Auditor in the Office of Audit, Security and Intelligence Division. AUD has responsibility for planning, conducting, supervising, and coordinating audits in overseas posts and domestic locations.Learn more about this agency
- The incumbent is responsible for supervising a number of Auditors an/or Management Analysts in carrying out individuals audits that comprise the comprehensive audit program or specific division to which assigned.
- Developing proposals and recommendation or consideration by the Division Director on specific subject matter areas. The incumbent also participates in planning a comprehensive audit program for the Office and/or Division.
- Developing a detailed audit plan for the audits.
- Providing continuous on-site leadership for the conduct of many of the assigned audits.
- Recommending the expansion of conclusion of an audit.
- Reviewing and commenting on work papers and reviewing and editing the audit report segments provided by team members.
- Maintaining effective relationships with staff members and official of audited entities.
- Carries out a range of the supervisory responsibilities expected of supervisors in the Federal Government.
Occasional travel - Up to 3 weeks periodically (potentially)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/595748500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.