This is a County Program Technician position located in the Hawaii County FSA office in Hilo, Hawaii. Hawaii County has a Cost of Living Adjustment (COLA) of 4.42%.Learn more about this agency
Major responsibilities for this position can be found below.
- Carrying out office activities and functions pertaining to one or more of the program areas administered in the county.
- Interpreting and explaining procedures, program regulations and forms to producers and other agency personnel.
- Utilizing various web-based software applications to maintain producer data and processing automated forms.
- Using a high degree of initiative and judgment in planning and carrying out assigned tasks and resolving problems encountered.
- The incumbent must be willing and able to perform field work and visit farms for inspections and measurement services.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/595417000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.