The Area of Consideration for this vacancy announcement is US Citizens and Non-US Citizens within Fort Hamilton's local commuting area defined as Kings, Queens, New York, Richmond, Bronx, Nassau, Suffolk, Westchester, Essex, Union, Middlesex, Somerset, Monmouth, Fairfield counties. (Military Spouse Preference (MSP) and Involuntarily Separated Military Preference (ISMP) eligible candidates are included in the area of consideration.)Learn more about this agency
- Prepares and serves food items which include, but are not limited to, hot dogs, nachos, chips, candy, lemonade drinks, etc.
- Collects sales slips, total sales on cash register, accepts payment from patrons and makes change as necessary. Maintains related cash records.
- Keeps work area clean and orderly.
- Maintains related cash records.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/595372500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.