About the Position: Fort Hamilton military installation is located in Brooklyn, New York. New York City, with a population of 8.7 million, is a beautiful, diverse, and vibrant place offering more amenities and diversions than you can imagine. With access to world renown museums, parks, live theater, jazz clubs, cabarets, parades, shopping, restaurants, world champion sports teams, universities, Broadway shows, architecture, and historic locations, this is a place you don't want to miss out on!Learn more about this agency
- Implements procedures to safeguard classified equipment and materials for all regional offices.
- Investigates (prospective) employees regarding claims of derogatory nature and evaluates suitability of employee to receive security clearances.
- Trains and/or screens military and civilian personnel on security programs and procedures
- Implements appropriate policies and procedures to prevent security breaches.
- Develops guidelines and serves as the focal point for matters related to safeguarding information of national security.
- Produces reports that details the security status for all regional offices.
- Provides regulatory guidance for the coordination of finding and recommendations relating to Intelligence Support, Crime Prevention and Investigation, the DOD Industrial Security Program, and billeting for Special Compartmental Information (SCI).
50% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position approximately 35% of the time.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/595272000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.