THIS ANNOUNCEMENT IS FOR THE CURRENT COVID-19 PANDEMIC AND THE 2021 HURRICANE SEASON. YOU MAY NEED TO REAPPLY NEXT YEAR IF INTERESTED IN WORKING FOR ODA DURING THE 2022 HURRICANE SEASON. THIS POSITION'S MAIN OFFICE IS BASED IN FT. WORTH, TX; HOWEVER IS ELIGIBLE TO TELEWORK AT ANY LOCATION IN THE UNITED STATES PER CURRENT AGENCY POLICY. FINAL PAY RATE WILL BE DETERMINED BY EMPLOYEE'S HOME ADDRESS.Learn more about this agency
As a Paralegal Specialist at the GS-0950-7, some of your typical work assignments may include:
- Reviewing Loan Authorization and Agreement and all other necessary legal instruments to ensure these documents are properly prepared and executed.
- Addressing inquiries and concerns from borrowers and/or their authorized representatives regarding loan closing documentation and loan requirements.
- Obtaining and reviewing all necessary loan closing documentation, ensuring proper execution and recording.
- Using Microsoft Office software or other computer applications such as mainframe database software to do research and perform a wide variety of other functions.
- Additional locality pay may be added to the above salary based on the employee's residence or work location.
- By applying for this position with SBA's Office of Disaster Assistance, you can enjoy challenging but satisfying work and join a highly motivated and diverse team that helps families and businesses rebuild their lives after a disaster.
- This position is telework eligible as determined by agency policy.
Occasional travel - On occasion, especially during times of substantial disaster activity, you may be required to work overtime and/or travel with little or no advance notice.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/595270200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.