This position is part of the U.S. Trade and Development Agency (USTDA), Office of Program Monitoring and Evaluation. The incumbent of this position is responsible for post-award monitoring, compliance and close-out (completion) of USTDA's programs, recommending corrective actions and providing guidance to the M&E Office Director and Agency staff concerning the delivery of the Agency's grant programs, as related to the Indo-Pacific Initiative.Learn more about this agency
- Conducts post-award monitoring, compliance and close-out of USTDA's programs, as related to Indo-Pacific initiatives. Recommends corrective actions and provides guidance to Agency staff concerning the delivery of grant programs.
- Conducts broad and complex reviews of individual grants or groups of grants and associated deliverables and reporting requirements.
- Supports the Agency?s audit review of select grant programs and conducts compliance reviews of Success Fee reports.
- Supports the development of monitoring and risk mitigation strategies to ensure successful grant administration and program delivery in the Indo-Pacific region.
- Participates in the development of reports, analysis, and data reports on the performance and progress toward achieving the programmatic goals of the Indo-Pacific Initiative to inform decision making.
- Calculates key project performance metrics for the Indo-Pacific initiative, ensuring that metrics reported are accurate and uphold accountability and transparency with external stakeholders.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/595173200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.