You will serve as a CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST in the OTH Remote Construction Division, Camp Lemonnier, Djibouti, Africa, of NAVAL FACILITIES ENG COMMAND ATLANTIC.Learn more about this agency
** Salary listed above does not include locality pay. Locality adjustment will be determined by duty location once a selection has been made.
**This position may be filled as a temporary reassignment or temporary promotion.
- You will manage multiple priorities and provide technical recommendations/solutions to complex problems encountered during the administration of the construction contracts.
- You will coordinate post-award contract meetings, preconstruction conferences, (informal or formal) partnering meetings, schedule acceptance meeting, design review meetings, coordination and mutual understanding meeting, and final inspections.
- You will manage the contractor Requests for Information (RFIs) and ensuring timely responses.
- You will serve as Contracting Officer?s Representative (COR) in the management and administration of construction projects.
- You will prepare property record inventory documents, DD1354 Transfer and Acceptance of Military Real Property and Disposal of DON Real Property, in accordance with NAVFAC Business Management System (BMS).
- You will provide effective and timely contractual correspondence; be capable of tactfully and professionally communicating (orally and in writing) NAVFAC requirements.
76% or greater - This position may require travel from normal duty station to CONUS and OCONUS and may include remote or isolated sites. You must be able to travel on military and commercial aircraft for extended periods of time.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/594879200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.