The Area of Consideration for this vacancy announcement is worldwide. (Military Spouse Preference (MSP) and Involuntarily Separated Military Preference (ISMP) Preference eligible candidates are included in the area of consideration.)Learn more about this agency
Proof of education is required at the time of application.
- Serves as a Child and Youth Services (CYS) Assistant Director of a CYS Program with responsibility for assisting the supervisor in the operation of an assigned CYS program IAW all applicable regulations and standards
- Provides program oversight and accountability for the performance of assigned staff and the safety and well being of children and youth IAW DoD, Army and local policies and standards
- Assists in maintaining DoD/Army certification for assigned program areas, and helps ensure program achieves and retains national accreditation or Army equivalent and maintains accreditation/Army equivalent standards
- Provides appropriate staff professional recognition and/or disciplinary action. Conducts written observations of staff during all hours of operation, and evaluates employees based on established performance standards
- Works cooperatively with other CYS Managers to ensure seamless service and continuity of quality options for all children and youth. Serves as member of the CYS Program Plan Team to develop written strategies for program improvement
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/594822700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.