This job opportunity is for an Production Controller (Aircraft), position description D0752000, within the 108th MAI SQ of the New Jersey National Guard. This vacancy announcement is a Title 32, Excepted Service position.Learn more about this agency
The purpose of the position is to perform preliminary planning and long term scheduling for the utilization and maintenance of all assigned aerospace vehicles etc.
As an Production Controller (Aircraft), GS-1152-9, you will:
- Coordinate and develops operational and maintenance requirements
- Schedule and conducts daily maintenance planning meeting
- Develop inspection work package for aircraft
- Submit request for parts and time change items to the maintenance supply liaison
- Compile and publish required maintenance plans to project aircraft, equipment and personnel utilization
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/594792400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.