You will serve as an ELECTRONICS TECHNICIAN in the Information Technology and Cybersecurity (IT&CS) Department, Code 109, of PSNS and IMF.Learn more about this agency
- You will design, document, program, install, maintain and repair, and be responsible for jobsite project status, for the applicable areas in IDS and AACS hardware, programs, and peripheral devices.
- You will resolve technical work problems presented by lower level employees.
- You will analyze continuing problems regarding quality of work, and recommend corrective action.
- You will monitor execution of work and set and adjust short-term priorities.
- You will develop infrastructure device backup and recovery procedures.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/594565200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.