This position is located in the Farm Service Agency, Hawaii State Office, located in Honolulu, Honolulu County, Hawaii State Office. 2021 COLA (Cost of Living Allowance) for Honolulu County is 10.28%Learn more about this agency
- Serves as State Office Authority and Agricultural Program Manager for various Farm Programs.
- Provides oversight, program advice, training and guidance to county committees and county office staffs on commodity programs and administrative operations.
- Conducts ongoing evaluations of program and administrative operations in service enters within the district.
- Develops state policy and procedure; and provides leadership in the State Office automation functions as they pertain to the programs.
- Supervises State Program Specialists and County Executive Directors.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/594468900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.