Five (5) positions will be filled through this announcements. These positions are located on a Forest Service Job Corps Civilian Conservation Center. The incumbent serves as the Assistant Work Programs Officer (AWPO) with responsibility for the facilities and grounds maintenance, and fleet management.Learn more about this agency
For additional information about the duties of these position, please see the Additional Information Section.
- May serve as alternate Safety Officer for the Center Safety and Occupational Health programs.
- SUPERVISORY DUTIES - (20% or less of the time)..
- Plan and coordinate work projects, incorporating student training, and develop objectives and work plans.
- Ensure that all procurement and contract actions are made in accordance with regulations and laws.
- Responsible for the facilities and grounds maintenance, and fleet management.
Occasional travel - Occasional travel for training and/or meetings
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/594323800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.