This position is located in the Financial Management Division, Office of Audits (AUD/FM), Office of Inspector General (OIG), of the U.S. Department of State. The OIG has statutory oversight responsibility covering the Department and the U.S. Agency for Global Media (USAGM). This includes conducting and reporting on audits, inspections, investigations and on special inquiries of all overseas and domestic organizational entities of these organizations.Learn more about this agency
- Plans, conducts and participates in comprehensive audits/evaluations and special inquires of the Department and U.S. Agency for Global Media.
- Plans, organize, and coordinate audits/evaluations, special inquires with includes developing the scope, objectives, and methods to be used in the work.
- Evaluates responses from audited entities to determine compliance with recommendations and prepares correspondence on the recommended appropriate action that should be taken by the OIG on each response.
- Prepares factual and objective written reports in conformance with exiting stands. Ensures that findings are well defined and are fully supportable; that appropriate documentation is provided.
- Develops and documents audit work papers and audit finding in accordance with Government Auditing Standards and OIG audit policies.
Occasional travel - Up to 3 weeks periodically (potentially)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/594050400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.