Serves as the Grocery Department Manager in a commissary. Plans, directs, and supervises the work of the grocery department that may include: a small warehouse or repositioning area; a separate receiving area; and/or contract shelf stocking.Learn more about this agency
Position responsibilities include:
- Serving as Manager of the Grocery Department in a commissary store, directing all department activities that may include small warehouse or repositioning area; a separate receiving area and/or contract shelf stocking.
- Supervising department employees in the assignment of duties and balancing of workload.
- Ensuring ordering, receiving, stocking, pricing, selling and subsistence supplies are properly maintained.
- Ensuring that end displays, special product promotions, and patron savings programs are properly displayed and promoted.
- Enforcing safety rules and regulations.
In accordance with the current CCP Manual, applicants are responsible for the completeness and accuracy of their application/resume and must follow the instructions in the vacancy announcement in order to receive consideration. We encourage you to read the entire announcement before starting the application process.
By 11:59 ET on the announcement closing date, you must meet qualifications, conditions of employment, and other stated requirements, and submit a complete resume and all applicable required documents. When choosing your eligibility or eligibilities, carefully read the explanation as it will identify additional documents you must submit with your application package to prove you meet that eligibility. All submitted documents must be legible. Illegible documents may result in you being marked ineligible. Additionally, failure to meet qualifications and/or requirements, submit a complete resume, submit required documents, or select an eligibility applicable to you will result in you being ineligible for this position. Applicants who disqualify themselves receive no further consideration.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/593649200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.