Position located with Navajo Region HR Office; Serves as a senior HR Specialist responsible for technical evaluation of HR Client Services Recruitment, Placement, and Onboarding functions. 1 Vacancy in St. Michaels, AZ. 1 Vacancy in Gallup, NM.Learn more about this agency
- Responsible for reviewing, auditing, and monitoring the correction of erroneous personnel actions.
- Work with HR supervisors to ensure performance and ability to meet HR business requirements are established and implemented.
- Identify technical discrepancies in HR client service areas for training need, interventions and strategies to improve HR functions.
- Conduct on-site and/or virtual accountability reviews.
- Provide HR staff with information, guidance and interpretation related to complex HR policies.
- Collaborate with HR supervisor and management in determining short- and long-term initiatives.
- Develop and provide consultative services and authoritative advice to HR staff, managers, and employees.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/593469700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.