Army Public Health Center mission is to promote and prevent disease, injury and disability of Soldiers, military retirees, their Families and Department of the Army Civilian Employees; and assure effective execution of full spectrum veterinary services for Army and Department of Defense Veterinary missions.Learn more about this agency
- Maintain director?s calendar.
- Complete travel arrangements.
- Submit travel vouchers.
- Use electronic mail to receive and respond to inquiries.
- Organize and maintain files.
- Resolve problems associated with the administrative and clerical work of the office.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/593336500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.