About the Position: The Military Entrance Processing Station plays a vital role in maintaining the nation's military might by ensuring that each new member of the Armed Forces: Army, Marines, Navy, Air Force & Coast Guard; meets the high mental, moral & medical standards required by the DoD & the military services. Every MEPS represents state of the art in testing, examining & processing applicants for enlistment into the Armed Forces.Learn more about this agency
Position will be filled on a permanent intermittent basis.
- Determine facilities to accommodate the number of applicants being tested.
- As a Test Administrator, you will:
- Administer written and computer based Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB) Enlistment Test sessions to determine individual qualifications for military service.
- Administer written and computer based student test sessions at education institutions.
- Maintain the accountability/security of testing materials.
- Review documentation/paperwork for compliance with operating procedures/regulations.
- Determine number of proctors needed to monitor the tests based on number of applicants being tested.
76% or greater - Requires 100% business travel within a 200 mile round trip radius of the duty location.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/593333900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.