The foundation for success of the Defense Commissary Agency mission is our people. It is DeCA's goal to have a workforce that is comprised of our nation's diverse cultures and backgrounds. DeCA operates a worldwide commissary system that provides quality grocery products to active duty military personnel and retirees, members of the Reserve and National Guard, and their families, as well as current DeCA employees. The agency employs over 15,000 people and its annual sales exceed $4 billion.Learn more about this agency
- Maintain a filing system, reviews correspondence for spelling and grammar, receives mail, maintains the store director's appointment calendar and serves as the forms manager.
- Serve as the personnel liaison between the commissary and Human Resources Service Provider (HRSP) by generating requests, monitoring status and resolving employee personnel actions.
- Perform in-processing functions for all new hires and reviews in-processing forms for accuracy and completeness.
- Serve as the payroll liaison between the commissary and the Customer Service Representatives (CSR) to resolve payroll issues.
- Procure, issue, control, and dispose of supplies and equipment required for store operations.
- Maintain the property accounting register relating to supplies and equipment procured for the commissary.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/593236100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.