You will serve as a Project Manager for the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands (CNMI) Joint Military Training (CJMT) Program in the Guam Program Management Office (GPMO) of NAVAL FACILITIES ENG COMMAND PAC.Learn more about this agency
This interdisciplinary position will be filled as a Biologist (0401), Environmental Engineer (0819) or Physical Scientist (1301).
A Cost-of-Living-Allowance (COLA) of 10.28% will be added to the stated salary.
- You will create and manage project tasks to ensure quality NAVFAC products and services are prepared and delivered on schedule.
- You will serve as functional manager and principal technical expertise manager for environmental matters related to the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands (CNMI) Joint Military Training (CJMT) Environmental Impact Statement (EIS).
- You will conduct risk analysis to develop recommendations for resolution.
- You will negotiate acceptable solutions to mitigate a wide variety of impacts resulting from the proposed action.
- You will oversee the execution, priorities of work, and schedules within the NAVFAC Environmental Business Line in support of the CJMT EIS.
- You will manage the National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) for CJMT EIS.
- You will provide authoritative advice on all matters within the area of environmental compliance, environmental planning, and environmental services in support of the CJMT EIS.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/593038000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.