You will serve as a TRAINING OPERATIONS SUPPORT ASSISTANT (OA) in the TRAINING AIR WING SIX of TNG AIR WING SIX.Learn more about this agency
- You will accomplish various duties to provide essential administrative support and productivity to the office.
- You will perform a full range of administrative assignments that ensures that all Naval Flight Training events for Student Military Aviators (SMA) are documented.
- You will monitor Status (SMS) entry and management to include initial and final SMS Supplemental Aviation Training Form (ATF) entry as well as monitoring for breaches in SMS stipulations.
- You will update the monthly training plan with instructor flight hours, syllabus event qualifications, off-line standardization exams and evaluations coming up for renewal.
- You will ensure all required documentation, such as medical clearance, training, and qualifications, are filed in the NATOPS jacket and TIMS is updated to reflect all updates.
- You will schedule and maintain accurate records of completion on all pilot annual requirements prior to expiration.
- You will prepare all supporting documentation to be presented for the Human Factors Board.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/593020400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.