The Area of Consideration for this vacancy announcement is Citizens and Non-Citizens within Fort Hamilton's local commuting area defined as Kings, Queens, New York, Richmond, Bronx, Nassau, Suffolk, Westchester, Essex, Union, Middlesex, Somerset, Monmouth, Fairfield counties. (Military Spouse Preference (MSP) and Involuntarily Separated Military Preference (ISMP) eligible candidates are included in the area of consideration.)Learn more about this agency
- Serves as a lifeguard for indoor and outdoor pools and works under the direction of the Installation Aquatics Program Manager.
- Employs safety rules for the protection of the pool guests.
- Provides maximum pool area surveillance and responds to emergencies.
- Assists in maintaining pool, and in keeping the area clean and free from any hazards.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/592995700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.