OIG is organized into seven operational units: the Immediate Office of the Inspector General, Office of the Counselor, Office of Audits and Evaluations, Office of Healthcare Inspections, Office of Investigations, Office of Management and Administration, and Office of Special Reviews. In addition to the Washington, DC, headquarters, OIG has offices located in more than 60 locations throughout the country.Learn more about this agency
As a Student Trainee (Information Technology Management), you will perform the following duties:
- Assist with defining overall project requirements.
- Plan and coordinate project design, development, and implementation.
- Provide customer support and services.
- Resolve a wide range of technical data-related issues.
- Respond timely to requests for data analysis support, and maintain efficient and well-documented SAS code used to produce requested data files.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/592923400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.