Click on "Learn more about this agency" button below to view Eligibilities being considered and other IMPORTANT information.Learn more about this agency
The primary purpose of this position is to serve as Cybersecurity Expert planning and coordinating the information security, installation, testing, modifying, upgrading, operation, troubleshooting, and maintenance of unique, cloud-based, enterprise-level network systems as well as an array of local and geographically separated operational business networks.
- Performs role as a Cybersecurity Expert: Secures, plans, coordinates, installs, and maintains DOD wide enterprise-level software and hardware for CAF and test bed structure supporting operational infrastructure.
- Performs supervisory personnel management responsibilities. Makes assessment and evaluation of program goals/objectives which provide a basis for long and short-range planning to enhance the organization?s support capabilities.
- Provides cybersecurity technical guidance and instruction to engineers and senior IT specialists.
- Serves as Cybersecurity Expert. Communicates organizational strategic plan, mission, and vision to senior IT specialists working the operations center.
- Maintains liaison with manufacturers, professional organizations, and cybersecurity specialists at other installations and services regarding available products and state-of-the-art technologies and advancements.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/592827100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.