This position is being recruited under 10 USC 1599f into the Cyber Excepted Service and does NOT convey eligibility to be converted to the Competitive Service. It has been identified as a position necessary to carry out and support the mission of the US Cyber Command.Learn more about this agency
It is in the Professional Work Category at the Entry/Developmental Work Level within the CES Occupational Structure.
- Serves as a customer technical analyst with responsibility for resolving the most complex customer problems.
- Provides advice and assistance to customers; troubleshoots complex problems; and provides support in a manner that minimizes interruptions in customer ability to carry out critical business activities.
- Participates in defining IT security requirements and implements and supports IT security applications.
- Supports the maintenance of existing applications software and participates in the design, development, testing, and implementation of new or modified applications software.
- Participates in the development of IT goals, objectives, plans, and policies.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position less than 25%
9 - This position is being recruited at the GG-07 grade level. If selected a job offer will be for a GG-07 position. The grade level of the position is nonnegotiable.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/592722800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.