Click on "Learn more about this agency" button below to view Eligibilities being considered and other IMPORTANT information.Learn more about this agency
The primary purpose of this position is to provide a student trainee who has been appointed to the Pathways Program with on-the-job training and guidance to further student technical development.
- Assists in monitoring activities within assigned swimming areas.
- Rescues and resuscitates individuals in danger of drowning and renders first aid to injuries.
- Assists in cleaning and maintaining the swimming facility.
- Performs gate control duties.
- Participates in required in-service training and maintains currency, capability, and certification to perform lifesaving and water rescue, and to administer basic first aid and CPR.
- Monitors activities within assigned swimming areas.
- Assists water safety instructor in conducting swimming lessons.
- Cleans and maintains the swimming facility.
- Conducts swimming lessons following prescribed lesson plan.
- Provide water safety instruction for the activities and skill levels taught.
- Plans, organizes, and implements a well-rounded swimming program.
- Oversees general housekeeping of swimming facility.
- Performs gate control and administrative duties.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/592600600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.