This position is being recruited under 10 USC 1599f into the Cyber Excepted Service and does NOT convey eligibility to be converted to the Competitive Service. It has been identified as a position necessary to carry out and support the mission of the US Cyber Command.Learn more about this agency
It is in the Professional Work Category at the Full Performance Work Level within the CES Occupational Structure. It is located in the DISA .Cyber Operations Branch
- Implements, maintains, and conducts on-site and remote analyses of information systems standard security products and associated systems to determine overall standard security protection required for information systems and networks.
- Implements, manages, maintains, and analyzes tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs) and security requirements to protect the DISA Enterprise and the information stored within the enterprise.
- Provides situational awareness on programs, technical updates, reviewing implementation and configuration management plans, scheduling.
- Assesses security events to determine impact and implements corrective actions.
- Maintains operational integration and continual vigilance against threats to global information technology IT network and data communications infrastructure ensuring confidentiality, integrity, and availability.
- Participates in network and systems design to ensure implementation of appropriate systems security policies.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/592508800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.