We are seeking highly motivated professionals to join our team. If you want challenging work and a chance to make a big impact, come join us at the Office of Inspector General for the Department of Commerce! We improve the effectiveness of the Department's programs and operations. We also investigate waste, fraud, and abuse in the Department and those who do business with it.Learn more about this agency
As a Supervisory Auditor (Performance), you will:
- Plan, program, conduct and manage an audit and in some cases multiple audits for departmental programs and organizational elements for financial and compliance audits, economy and efficiency reviews and program results reviews.
- Ensure project planning efforts comply with applicable Generally Accepted Government Auditing Standards (GAGAS), Quality Standards for Inspection and Evaluation (CIGIE); and OAE policies and procedures.
- Design and successfully execute an analytical approach to identify and offer innovative and workable solutions to correct major systemic problems in important program, policy, and management areas of governmental operations.
- Present understandable, professional, and convincing oral presentations internally within OAE, OIG and externally with clients and other organizations.
- Plan and schedule work to be accomplished by subordinates and assign work both verbally and through various automated systems based on priorities, difficulty, requirements, and capabilities of subordinates.
Occasional travel - Approximately 5% occasional travel.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/592496600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.