About the Position: This position is part of the Reemployed Annuitants Cadre. Employees occupying these positions will provide emergency support to disaster stricken areas throughout the United States.Learn more about this agency
Employee must pass a stringent medical screening and be prepared to live and work in extremely austere conditions.
This position is a temp position for 1 year (intermittent), however at the discretion of management the position may be converted to a term position up to a maximum NTE 4 years.
- Ensure that inquiries and problems concerning access, use, and availability of systems engineering technologies are expeditiously resolved.
- Measure system performance; control system security; and/or extend operating system capabilities to support local requirements.
- Design and/or reviews systems software to provide an audit-trail of activity against-sensitive data files.
- Responsible for the design, implementation, validation and maintenance of the desktop automation systems.
- Perform security inspections and prepares reports that include findings and recommendations for correction of deficiencies,
- Design and/or review systems software to provide an audit-trail of activity against-sensitive data files.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel 75% of the time for business travel in various locations throughout the United States.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/592296200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.