This vacancy announcement will be open fromFebruary 17, 2021 to February 25, 2021 or when 50 applications have been received. The vacancy will close on whichever day the first of these conditions are met. If the application limit is reached on the same day the announcement opened, the open and close date will be the same. Candidates are encouraged to read the entire announcement before submitting their application packages.Learn more about this agency
This position is located NEA-SCA/EX and reports to the HR Director. NEA-SCA/EX office supports domestic offices and well as our embassies and consulates.
As a Student Trainee (Office Automation) GS-03 , you will:
- Performs office automation duties using such software applications as electronic mail, desktop publishing, calendar, spreadsheet, database, and/or graphics, to track Congressional correspondence.
- Performs electronic file maintenance work including: updating and maintaining computer files and inventory; maintaining appointments, calendars, schedules; schedules appointments, coordinates meetings, and/or schedules conferences.
- Selects, rearranges, and consolidates from a number of source documents based on instructions.
- Maintains a variety of office files. Receives visitors and telephone calls and refers them to proper person or furnishes information requested.
- Routes, controls, and distributes mail and other office communications in accordance with established procedures and knowledge of the organization and assigned personnel.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
This Year-Round position requires at least 32 hours per week between the hours of 6:30am and 5:30pm Monday-Friday EST timezone.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/592199700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.