There are 2 positions at NASA Langley Research Center (LaRC) in Hampton, VA, located in the Office of Strategic Analysis, Communications, and Business Development. A Center Technology Transition Lead (CTTL) with the Small Business Innovation Research and Small Business Technology Transfer (SBIR/STTR) program and a Senior Licensing Specialist with the Technology Transfer team. You will be responsible for technology transfer and commercialization aspects of technology utilization.Learn more about this agency
- The CTTL assists with planning, developing and implementing mission specific infusion programs to assure the SBIR/STTR program supports the Mission Directorate.
- The Senior Licensing Specialist evaluates scientific advances in research and development to determine usefulness and applicability to industry, Government, and the public.
- Supports the tracking of initiatives and interfaces with the various NASA Headquarters offices responsible for the execution of the initiatives.
- Utilizes various information systems used by the Agency to initiate and track agreements and partnerships.
- Provides analysis and recommendations to enhance/improve the processes and information systems to enable more effective use of Agency resources in the Technology Transfer and Partnership area.
- Serves as liaison, advisor, representative, and presenter for high-ranking programs to include the SBIR/STTR Programs.
- Sets measurable goals and objectives or small business commercialization activities and tracks organizational performance.
- Participates in solicitation development including identifying subject matter experts to assure Center specific technologies are addressed in solicitation.
- Assists with contract negotiation, monitoring and progress.
- Monitors contractors engaged in technology transfer and commercialization aspects of technology utilization.
- Participates and provides input to the Innovation Assessment Panel as a Senior Technology Portfolio Manager.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/592149000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.