This position for The Defense Information Systems Agency is at Fort Meade, Maryland .Learn more about this agency
- Assigned tasks and/or projects of limited scope and complexity designed to develop skills and proficiency.
- Conducts independent and thorough research to identify relevant regulations, policies, and federal statutes.
- Distinguishes facts from hearsay and provides reports of investigations to IG and agency senior leaders, Senior Executive Service, and General Officers.
- Identifies recommendations for presentation by the IG to DISA senior officials, in order to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of global multimillion dollar programs and operations.
- Manages the worldwide DISA IG Hotline Program throughout all of DISA?s components, locations, and programs involving all security classification levels.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/592090500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.