This position is located within the Deputy Inspector General for Evaluations, Space, Intelligence, Engineering and Oversight Directorate. In this position, you will serve as an Evaluator under a Project Manager and will be responsible to perform broad and complex assignments for the Intelligence Division.Learn more about this agency
As a PROGRAM ANALYST, GS-0343-11/12/13, your typical work assignments may include the following:
- Conduct comprehensive quantitative or qualitative evaluations of highly complex intelligence evaluations with other DoD agencies and activities that have intelligence e missions including, space, nuclear, and missile defense to accomplish project.
- Performs complex projects involving DIG-EVAL oversight responsibilities and develops and applies advanced analytical and evaluation techniques to achieve objectives through developing proposals, guides and steps for accomplishing the project.
- Defines the scope of intelligence projects, identifying appropriate DoD organizations, individuals, and activities, functional responsibilities of programs or functions involved in the project.
- Recommends modifications of objectives or approach when situations encountered warrant revision of project plans.
- Identify, obtain and analyze sufficient and relevant information and data to support objectives, potential findings and conclusions.
- Independently analyzes accumulated data or assigned objectives and concludes whether potential findings (deficiencies) exist, and develops recommendations to correct deficiencies. Implements quality standards.
- Completes analysis and reporting in a timely and accurate manner.
- Write comprehensive reports on the results of the assigned projects in prescribed format, presenting the results of the analysis of the facts, conclusions and recommendations, clearly and logically and in accordance with quality standards.
- Conducts conferences with appropriate stakeholders to explain and clarify objectives and approach and project results (conclusions, findings, recommendations) and provides these and other briefings to senior management in a accurate and clear manner.
- Identify and prepare proposal for new projects to include researching and identifying high-risk areas and topics that address critical issues and priorities to DoD and other stakeholders in the DoD Intelligence Community.
- Proposals will include objectives and scope, methodology, and justification for the proposed.
- If assigned as a team leader, the incumbent oversees the day-to-day operations of the team; ensures proper application of project methodologies and conformance with applicable standards.
- Develops accurate estimates of time frames and project resources appropriate to the scope of the project and executes the project in accordance with the plan and timelines.
- Maintains security and accountability of classified information.
50% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/591940200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.