About the Position: This position serves as a Civil Engineer Subject Matter Expert (SME) for projects that contain complex deep foundation and/or soft foundation modifications. This position serves as the Division's technical lead, point of contact and/or community of practice representative for Deep Foundation Engineering.Learn more about this agency
- Perform engineering analyses, evaluation, and/or studies on complex deep foundation and/or foundations with soft soils components.
- Participate in technical and special inspections to assure continuity of design throughout the design and/or construction period.
- Review Geotechnical products to ensure consistency throughout the organization.
- Ensure consistency in engineering products through performing, reviewing and overseeing design, analysis and construction activities.
- Perform field investigations of sites of proposed construction to observe actual conditions and obtain additional data for design purposes.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/591900700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.