The selectee assists senior Auditors with the review of Cooperative Agreements and Foreign Trust Funds for compliance with the Notice of Award and safeguarding of USDA assets and funds from fraud, waste and abuse while ensuring program goals are being achieved.Learn more about this agency
- The duties described are for the full-performance level. At developmental grade levels, assignments will be of more limited scope, performed with less independence and limited complexity.
- The duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Assists senior Auditors perform regular analytical reviews of cooperator's general ledger accounts to ensure compliance with all Federal regulations.
- Assists senior Auditors perform regular analysis of the financial reports submitted by cooperators as required by the Notice of Award.
- Assists senior Auditors in working with cooperators to implement good federal assistance management techniques and practices.
- Assists senior Auditors with reviewing and monitoring the agency's financial management control activities and design methods to test the controls.
- Ensures the programs are in accordance with OMB Circular A-123, "Management's Responsibility for Enterprise Risk Management and Internal Control."
- Assist in preparing written reports on status and findings to APHIS management and cooperating parties.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/591705300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.