The National Science Foundation is seeking qualified candidate for a Science Associate position in the within the Division of Biological Infrastructure (DBI), Directorate of Biological Sciences (BIO), Alexandria, VA.
For more information about DBI, click here.
For more information about BIO, click here.
**The open period for this vacancy has been extended to April 1, 2021.**Learn more about this agency
- Strategic and long-range planning as well as Program assessment and portfolio evaluation for the areas of science represented by the program, Division or Directorate.
- Work with Division leadership to develop innovative tools for Program assessment and portfolio evaluation.
- Use statistical software and NSF e-business systems to perform qualitative data analysis.
- Generate new data as needed using survey development and other methods.
- Prepare reports and presentations to stakeholders effectively communicating results.
- Provide guidance on strategic and long-range planning.
- In collaboration with program officers, the science associate may be involved in the support of merit review administration and proposal recommendations.
- Additional responsibilities may include the preparation of press releases, feature articles and material describing advances in the research supported, and coordination and liaison with other programs in NSF, other Federal agencies and organizations.
Occasional travel - Occasional travel at least 10% of the time.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/591302400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.