About the Position: As a senior Program Manager, you will be responsible for policy development, planning, organizing, directing and coordinating the directorate's educational policies.Learn more about this agency
TRANSCRIPTS ARE REQUIRED.
- Plans and oversees administration of day to day directorate activities, to include the development, justification and execution of an operating budget and operational plans to provide travel and professional development services for the Directorate
- Manages projects in the formulation and implementation of simulation education policy, plans, and programs. Directs, manages, coordinates, and evaluates the projects, products and personnel within the directorate.
- Represents the organization at action officer meetings, working groups, Integrated Process and Concepts Teams, Council of Colonels, and General Officer Steering Committees.
- Evaluates reports by analyzing facts and performing appropriate research and prepares detailed responses. Determines appropriate recommendations for unresolved or questionable problems and performs follow-up.
- Oversees the course development, instructor training, and presentation of all digital leader training in the curriculum.
- Coordinates and provides guidance to department personnel serving as instructors, subject matter experts, branch and functional area proponents, system administrators, and software and hardware technicians.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel 20% of the time for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/590929300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.