The primary purpose of these positions is to carry out a variety of project plans in support of the unit recreation program in Region 3.Learn more about this agency
- Responsibilities listed are at the full performance level.
- Perform and monitor day-to-day recreation maintenance, clean-up, and simple construction projects for sites, reporting issues.
- Inspect recreation areas or special use permits for compliance with regulations and advise supervisor and visitors about instances of non-compliance.
- Monitor public recreation use areas/trails and report safety issues.
- Provide visitors with information about specific recreation opportunities and activities, such as those at specific sites.
- Monitor wilderness area use for use and maintenance and report issues.
- Collect money from sale of recreation use permits.
- Ensure deposits of collected fees are made appropriately.
- Clean roadside and backroad dispersed sites.
Occasional travel - Occasional travel may be required for field work, site visits, trainings and/or meetings.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/590889800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.