This position is being recruited under 10 USC 1599f into the Cyber Excepted Service and does NOT convey eligibility to be converted to the Competitive Service. It has been identified as a position necessary to carry out and support the mission of the US Cyber Command.Learn more about this agency
It is in the Professional Work Category at the Full Performance Work Level within the CES Occupational Structure.
- Coordinates, executes, implements, and maintains the installation and operation of customer application systems.
- Resolves the complete range of problems within the scope of activity operations.
- Provides advice and assistance to customers and troubleshoots the most complex problems.
- Develops and manages customer performance requirements and customer support policies and procedure.
- Reviews technical and design specifications to address customer requirements.
- Develops, updates and maintains a comprehensive database of technical and corresponding resolutions.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/590774300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.