The Branch Chief is responsible for establishing and coordinating activities of the organizational teams within the Branch and serves as the principal scientific advisor to the the Division of Vector-Borne Diseases Division Director on issues concerning the scientific content, direction and health impact of Branch programs.Learn more about this agency
- Advise on scientific studies/surveys or projects at local, state, and national levels.
- Prepare research or study findings for dissemination.
- Analyze and interpret scientific results and presents results to the broader scientific/medical community.
- Disseminate research findings through peer reviewed technical publications and journals.
- Communicate evidence-based research findings, as well as disseminates methods to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Direct, coordinate or oversee the work of subordinate staff.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position up to 20% domestic.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/590129400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.