The Recent Graduates program provides an entry-level developmental experience to those who have obtained, or will obtain within 9 months, a qualifying associates, bachelor's, master's, professional, doctorate, vocational or technical degree or certificate from a qualifying educational institution within the last 2 years. Veterans whose military service obligations have prevented them from applying within this period have up to 6 years after degree or certificate completion to apply.Learn more about this agency
- Performs reviews and critical assessments of programs in areas that include: DoD programs, national security, homeland defense, joint operations, military operations, logistics resource management, medical systems, and information management areas.
- Develops plans, methodologies and approaches for analyses or evaluations conducted independently or as part of a team. Defines scope, objectives and resources required for projects and conducts studies and evaluations.
- Documents findings, prepares reports, ensuring adherence to report procedures, formats and protocols, providing supporting documentation, cross references or other information.
- Researches law, regulation, policy, procedure and other relevant documents and data in program reviews; identifies potential data sources, determines relevance, and analyzes and applies results in studies.
- Prepares input to Congressional or inquires relating to assigned projects and studies of evaluation statues, results implementation, best practices, lessons learned or other areas; prepares verbal and written reports on status of projects.
- Designs and conducts complex surveys, reviews and similar initiatives to gather and evaluate information on program and management operations; analyzes and prepares reports of results, documenting findings and recommendations.
50% or less - May require up to 50% of temporary travel duty (TDY)
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/589838800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.