The Division of Preservation and Access provides leadership and support in the national effort to preserve and create access to cultural heritage resources that constitute the foundation for research, education, and public programming in the humanities. Preservation and Access grants help NEH achieve one of its major strategic goals: to advance knowledge and understanding of the humanities in the United States.Learn more about this agency
The program analyst provides technical, analytical, and administrative support within the division in managing the grant application process and program operations.
- Assists Humanities Administrators and managers by preparing and tracking calendars, workflows, materials, and reports for panels, meetings of the National Council, and other division meetings and developing statistical information on applications and awards.
- Provides support for virtual and in-person special events (i.e. logistical coordination, travel arrangements, booking, submitting requisitions, note-taking, basic tech support)
- Participates in the administration of grant applications and active grants, in such duties as screening applications to assist in determining eligibility and reviewing reports of funded projects.
- Provides guidance to prospective applicants on the division's grant programs and application process.
- Gathers information for press releases, web features, and dissemination through social media, and for responding to Congressional inquiries.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/589729100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.